In support of guidance from Public Health–Seattle & King County to limit gatherings, King County Local Services has suspended in-person field office hours at all locations until further notice. If you have any questions, please email [email protected] or call 206-477-3800.
Don’t feel like going downtown to access government services? No problem…every Wednesday, King County Local Services provides information, technical assistance, and other services at Skyway Library. From 3:00-6:30pm, you can:
• Get information about King County services (permits, pet licenses, etc.)
• Get your documents notarized
• Register to vote
• Sign up for emergency alerts
• Check property assessments
• Report potholes, etc. on King County roads
• Submit service requests and feedback to King County government
Come by and speak with a King County representative about local services that matter to you. See you there!